AND CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
Thank you for visiting our website.
1. The Website "https://www.kis.gr" belongs to the Legal Entity of Public Law "CENTRAL ISRAELI COORDINATION AND ADVISORY COUNCIL, (henceforth "KIS") is based in Athens, Voulis street no. 36, TK 10557, tel. 2103244315 email:
3. KIS reserves the right, indicatively and not exclusively:
b) renew or upgrade part or all of the content of the Website,
c) to renew or upgrade part or all of the external appearance (interface), structure or composition (configuration) of the Website as well as its technical specifications as well as
d) restrict access to the entire Website or part of it.
Also, KIS reserves the right at any time, without justification and without prior notification to the Website visitor, to abort, permanently or temporarily suspend or terminate its operation.
4. The KIS provides information of various content regarding the history, actions, and general actions of the Organization, Greek and World Jewry. Also, information on anti-Semitism, the Holocaust and Israel.
6. The use of the Website is permitted only if the visitor acts in a fair and legal manner, and refrains from any action that causes damage to the reputation of KIS or its unfair exploitation. In addition, any creation of a link that implies any kind of relationship of the visitor or third party with KIS, or approval or support by KIS when it does not exist, is prohibited. The Website may not be placed in a frame on any other website and in any case the visitor is prohibited from creating a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. KIS reserves the right to remove the login permission without reason, free of charge and without prior notice to the visitor.
7. The Visitor is prohibited from using frames or framing techniques to surround any mark, insignia, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or format) of the KIS Website without its written consent. In the event of unauthorized use, the license granted by KIS to access the Website shall automatically and irrevocably cease to be valid.
8. It is emphasized that it is forbidden to obstruct the operation of the Website and to replace or modify its content (images, photos, texts and others). It is prohibited in any way to commit or facilitate punishable, illegal or immoral acts, the transmission of viruses, troy horses, worms, logic bombs as well as any action in general that may lead to an unacceptable or extensive burden on the infrastructure or the operation of the Website . Visitors must observe confidentiality obligations while refraining from any use of the Website in a vulgar, offensive, illegal or obscene manner.
9. In addition, the visitor is prohibited from destroying data, causing displeasure to other visitors, infringing the proprietary rights of third parties, sending unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly known as "spam", or attempting to influence performance or functionality of any features of the Website or features accessed by the visitor through the Website. Violation of this provision constitutes a criminal offense under Greek law. KIS declares that it will notify any such violation that may come to its attention to the competent authorities. In addition, he will notify the Authorities of any information that will be requested of him in accordance with the conditions of the law.
12. The Website and all its content (including but not limited to software, files, graphics, data, images and other materials) are the exclusive property of KIS and are protected by the intellectual property laws of Greece and other countries. The display and presentation of the content of the Website is not understood as a transfer and/or assignment of a license and/or right to use it. The Visitor may save, print and display the available content solely for personal use. The Website is provided exclusively for the personal use of Website visitors and is used "as is", without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by its visitors. The Visitor or any third party does not have and does not obtain any license or consent to use, in any way, any logos, insignia, marks of KIS or the logos or marks belonging to other legal entities and displayed legally and after permission on the Website, without his specific written permission.
13. It is strictly prohibited, without the prior written permission of KIS, any other use of the Website including but not limited to: (a) the use of the Website for commercial or business purposes or purposes similar to those of KIS, (b) the distribution, distribution, copying , reproduce or publish material on the Website for any reason other than personal use, or (c) modify, distribute, transfer, perform, retransmit, reproduce, publish, license or reverse engineer the machine code in connection with either section or with the entire Website.
14. KIS does not provide any guarantee (i) for the proper functioning of the Website and/or applications, (ii) for the possibility of access and use, (iii) for the complete, accurate and up-to-date nature of the contents, information or of the data available on the Website, (iv) for the absence of defects or errors in the content and/or operation of the Website and/or Applications (v) for the absence of viruses or other malicious software and (vi) for the absence of certain properties that could be expected in relation to these Sites and/or Applications, or their content. Therefore, KIS informs visitors that both the entire content of the Website and the display of texts, publications, books, photos, etc. are provided as is, without conditions or other guarantees for their accuracy, correctness or suitability for use or intended purpose.
15. Access and use of the Website is done by the visitor's own means. KIS and its partners make every effort, in the context of the technological control they carry out at regular intervals, so that the services and content are provided seamlessly and without interruption and the high level of security is maintained. It is not responsible, however, in the event that, despite the reasonable measures it takes, for any reason, including the case of negligence, the operation of the Website is interrupted or access to it becomes difficult and/or impossible and/or, despite the observed security measures , "viruses" or other harmful software that interfere with the use of the Website are detected and/or are transmitted to users' terminals, or if unauthorized third parties interfere in any way with the content and operation of the Website, making it difficult to use or causing problems in its proper functioning or by intercepting data concerning users' personal data. Also, KIS is not responsible in case of interruption of access to its Website for reasons beyond its sphere of influence, as well as for reasons due to technical or other network failure or reasons of force majeure or random events.
16. Because it is technically impossible (and there is no legal obligation to do so) the KIS does not control and cannot control the possible posting of Website content by the visitor on third-party websites.
18. Users of the Website acknowledge and accept that KIS may not be able to exercise control over the entire content and security of the Website and its services. KIS expressly disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties that the Website and its content do not infringe the rights of third parties, are accurate and appropriate, that access to the Website will be uninterrupted and error-free, that use of the Website will be secure, that the Website or the servers that make the Website available are free of viruses, or that the information on the Website will be complete, accurate, appropriate and up-to-date. If any visitors to the Website download (download) any part of the content from the Website, they will act at their own discretion and at their own risk and responsibility. They alone will be solely responsible for any damage their computer system may suffer or for any data loss caused by the data transfer (downloading) of the content. In addition, visitors to the Website will be responsible for the cost of all necessary work, maintenance, repair or correction, which may be necessary, for full restoration. Visitors to the Website agree that they must evaluate the content and that they are responsible for any risk that may arise from the use of any part of the content, including any decision by them to rely on the correctness, completeness, validity and/or usefulness of any part of the content. KIS as well as the persons involved in the creation, production or delivery of the content or in general the operation of the Website shall in no case be liable for damages, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, positive or deposits, expenses incurred in connection with this Website or its use, or inability to use it, by any person, or in connection with failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission or system line failure as well as assume no responsibility, nor will they be liable for any damage or damage that may be caused to the computer or other electronic means used by a visitor to the Website to access it or for viruses that may infect the computer or means or other property element of the visitor that he uses to access the Website, when visiting, using or browsing the Website or for downloading any part of the content of the Website from him, even if KIS or its representatives have been informed about the possibility of similar damages, losses or expenses. Any links to other Internet sources are at your own risk.
2. Confidentiality Statement
We respect the personal privacy of participants/visitors, in general, and those who use the Website. We are committed to properly safeguarding the personal content information that Website visitors provide to us when they visit and use the Website. This Privacy Statement describes the type of personal information we collect through the Website, how we use it and with whom we share it. The KIS Privacy Statement also describes the measures we take to protect the security of information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
The use/visit of the Website is permitted to adults, but also to minors 15 years of age and older as long as they have the consent of their parent or guardian, in accordance with the Law.
Information We Disclose
KIS does not sell or otherwise disclose personal information it collects from Website visitors to third parties for their own promotional purposes (marketing). KIS and its service providers may disclose details of Website visitors if required by law.
How we protect personal information
The security of personal information is a top priority for KIS. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures designed to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration and destruction of personal information provided to KIS when visiting and using the Website. We use secure socket layers as well as digitally certified encryptions and technologies to ensure the secure transmission of personal information of Website visitors.
3. How to contact us
5. Final provisions
In the event that a term is judged to be abusive or invalidated, this does not affect the other terms that are still valid and binding on the parties. In any event, where possible, a term/sub-term or part of a term/sub-term can be taken into account separately in order to make the remaining part valid, the term will be interpreted accordingly. Otherwise, the visitor agrees that the term must be corrected and will be interpreted to approximate as closely as possible the original meaning of the term/sub-term, in accordance with the law.
Any delay by the parties in exercising part or all of the rights deriving from these terms does not entail a weakening or waiver of said right which may be exercised at any time at a later stage and at the reasonable discretion of the beneficiary.